Papa's Cupcakeria Papa's Cupcakeria

i love to bake ducktruk but the only thing thats wrong with the game so far is that the second stage's sound sfx are all in mono. please fix your sound stage, thx

Super PSTW Action RPG Super PSTW Action RPG

What more could you want?
Stylized graphics, amazing soundtrack, impeccable voice acting, unparalleled interactivity, responsive controls, a diverse set of enemies, an amazing set of explorable scenery and to top it off, a gut wrenching plot that all unravels at the end.
Wow, I'm thoroughly impressed!

Intruder Combat Training Intruder Combat Training

Clunky controls, terrible spawns, only one gamemode, unattractive menu system and a terrible tutorial.
AI is shitty at best and there are bugs. Ex: Character doesn't actually aim at the pointer/laser but under it, a terrible way to compensate for recoil.
Also, don't leave info about how to fix the choppy fps in the last paragraph of your description. Info like that should be made clear when people start the game.

Overall a poorly executed/unpolished game that was poorly thought out. The only redeeming quality is the graphics which aren't that impressive - go play a 3d fps instead of this.

S.O.P.A. got fingered S.O.P.A. got fingered

fuck sopa

damn corporate lobbyists

Murloc RPG: SF Murloc RPG: SF

Well executed

Great RPG with a lot of content inside it.
Not bad for a 5 year old game.

MINECRAFT: flash game MINECRAFT: flash game

I thought it was pretty good

I love mining rocks and then making cake to get blown up thx for this game i liked it lots will give it 5 and favorite it oh nice music too great game

Little-Rena responds:

Thanks!

Help the Hero! Help the Hero!

Alright

Easy to fully upgrade the inventory and to be honest it boring after that. Battle scenes are original but get repetitive. Idk what the voice was saying, I turned off the sound.

Found a bug.. tied on the last level and lost on the spinner but I still got the ending scene. (that's a bug right?)

Paul & Percy Paul & Percy

It was okay

I don't usually like puzzle games, but when I do, it's usually Paul&Percy

Run From the Sun Run From the Sun

BOOOORING

I would give this a 0 instead of 1 if there was an option.
1.) menu was done in ms paint.
2.) music is very annoying, the woo woos combined with simple midi = not pleasant.
3.) repetitive after the first 30 seconds.
4.) no medals? really??! what a waste of effort

SHMUP SHMUP

its alright

not surprised, I usually avoid top-down shooters because I think they're boring. This isn't bad but it isn't phenomenal either.
idk