SH - Feelin' Good SH - Feelin' Good

Fantastic

EnV - FireFrost EnV - FireFrost

is that a drop? how fitting

Alice is Dead Alice is Dead

So I've been going through some music on the audio front page for the past 15 minutes or so, and I've just had to keep clicking that 0 button every single time because it's the same boring stuff.
There's something appealing about this track though, the background music is very easy to listen to and the vocals have that inflection and depth. Quite a different song.

Around The World remix Dj O-H Around The World remix Dj O-H

durn responds:

Ja! Thanks piecaptin. :)

Space Game? Space Game?

booo

you have loots of drums and nothing else until at like 0:40.
even then its just so weird, i dont even think this is music.

its like a bunch of random sounds mixed together and you just decided to randomly insert some dynamics to make it sound cool.

bad, bad song. try harder next time.

Omega-Ravager responds:

No drums for a while is development of a song and the elements used. It's more than a bunch of random sounds and this was a very experimental song so no, it's definitely not perfect but there are more than just random sounds.

Thanks for the feedback
Omega

HRMBD (Omega) {Chillstep} HRMBD (Omega) {Chillstep}

wow sounds trashy

Okay, to be honest...
- melody is very trite.
- your patterns are boring.
- your 'wah-wahs' from 2:30 onward are annoying at best, ear raping at worst.

Dislike.

Omega-Ravager responds:

Fair enough, thanks for an honest review. I've gotten better since this, I promise, and thanks for the critique. I totally agree with you. I like the melody I came up with but I didn't develop it enough and my wah's sucked.

Thanks for Honesty,

Step responds:

Thank you!

Life Goes On [conormccauley] Life Goes On [conormccauley]

Great song

A very pleasant ambient song

&amp;lt;Simplicity&amp;gt; <Simplicity>

Didn't really enjoy it

I appreciate all your effort and all, but this song really isn't what the title suggests. I mean it sounds alright, but its just... too much for me. There's a reason why I dislike techno songs and some parts of this one explain why.
I'm not feelin it man, sorry.
PS: I'm not sure why but my speakers stopped working 3 minutes into the song... It's only fair to say that your song broke my speakers. wow.