All 12 art Reviews

Specter Knight! Specter Knight!

hi this is my critiq:
1st of all u cant just have no background doesnt look ok
2nd of all i dont rly like the colors
3rd of all there are some black lines in the background u forgot 2 remove
4th of all this character needs some lens flare if u wanna make it look col i mean i understand u r trying to do action pose but trust me it needs some "incubeation time" if u know wat i mean
feel fre 2 resubmit and i can judge u again ok, dont be mad u can learn

Lady in red Lady in red

o she lok like monster bc eyes so HUGE wow look at those lashes are those plastiq surgery lol JK I like the nice len flare in the top make it look more natural nd beautiful.... I think u need 2 wrk on ur SHADING!!

ChaseSalmon responds:

Indeed

Market Market

Wow I really like this fruit market! I can just imagine shrek wolf going in there all sad and he comes out with some fruits and he is all happy!! this would make a great story!! good job!

Starbound Rule 34 Pt. 2/2 Starbound Rule 34 Pt. 2/2

ooh tee hee dis little fox has a little penis hehe mmm u like tht bby? mmm
hehe wooow u like foxes with penises dnt u mr artest ;)

Come home soon Come home soon

is that a lizard duck cuz its look like platypoos!! if u new how 2 draw beter u wouldnt have 2 resort to platypus u wd just draw regular shape head so idk what ur trying 2 do but not gn 2 win award sry beter luck next time go bak to mspain, jk its decent but i dont think it sthat great sory :/

PetreskoBG responds:

1.This is not a platypus.It's an amphibian species I created called "Seyloid".
2.I'm not obliged to draw what YOU want,I will draw what I want,if you don't like it it's fine,but just because you don't like it,it doesn't mean the image isn't good.I realize the head shape is strange and it's difficult to properly draw it with fine lines.
3.If you're going to leave comments write them in proper English and don't talk to me as if I'm some close friend of yours with whom you can act and talk weird.I will block you otherwise.

Empty Empty

wow thats rly sensual, i like this 1 bc it reminds me of a lady and reminds me of mannakins so thats realy nice i like the colors just wish it looked a little better on my monitor cuz its kind of dull no offense but needs a litle more ""incubeation time"" if u know what i mean beter luck next time chap

Mai Brunnhilda Mai Brunnhilda

mm mai bruenhild i like buter chicken 2

Wind and Rain concept Wind and Rain concept

needs more sex applea and modern technology sory

Blud-Shot responds:

No it doesn't Looool

Instant Crush Instant Crush

hum an hearts dont look like this pls fix ur art style its not art its modern trashhh

Get-away Get-away